Who doesn’t LOVE Smores? We have shown a few fun ways to do s’mores kits (Remember Emily Maynard’s daughter’s party we styled? Glamping S’mores) and we were excited to show a version for Valentine’s Day!
These are so simple and easy and the perfect little treat for Valentine’s Day parties or classroom valentines!
– Heart Marshmallows and Graham Crackers
We got the adorable heart marshmallows at the Dollar Tree!
– Chocolate Bars
(We got the fun sized bars $1 for a pack of 6 at Dollar Tree)
– Cellophane or Ziploc Bags
– Printable Bag Topper (Available to purchase and for instant download in out shop here.)
– Print your bag toppers and trim. Fold in half
– Fill your bags with the graham crackers, chocolate and heart marshmallows
– Fold the bag down and adhere shut with tape.
– Place the folding bag topper over the top of the bag and adhere shut with either a stapler or tape.
– The kids could sign their name on the backside if you wish!
You could even put a few cute mini chocolate bars with our printable chocolate bar wrappers on them inside the kit!
So, do you like this idea for your own Valentines (or your kids’ valentines!)?