This Flamingo party mingles with pineapples to make the perfect theme for a little girl who loves flamingos, pink, and pineapples. Christina Cauffant, owner of Via Blossom, decked out her daughter’s birthday party with pineapple and flamingo decorations from her party supply store and paired them with printables from our Flamingo Collection. It’s a perfect combination of color and flavor for a summer birthday party or baby shower.
What we love about this party:
– Ruffled Fabric used as tablcloths
– Beautiful candy apples by Roni of Roni’s Sugar Creations
– Pineapple drink containers with flamingo straws at each place setting
– Color combination of pink and yellow throughout party with splash of bright floral plates and bunting
Christina gives us the rundown on this adorable party:
How about a Flamingos and Pineapples Party to welcome fun summer days!
My Daughter Sophia was ecstatic when it occurred to me that we could do a Flamingos and Pineapples party for her 5th birthday! She is actually obsessed with Flamingos because of their beautiful pink color and she loves to eat pineapples during hot summer days. To add to the excitement we celebrated Sophia’s birthday jointly with her bestie Charlotte.
My backyard was the perfect setting for this Tropical Chic party. As the birthday theme indicates the party decor consisted of lots of Flamingo and Pineapple decor. The delicious Strawberry and Chocolate cake was the focal point of the “Flamingo Cafe” dessert table. It was adorned with fresh flowers and an adorable Flamingo Pick. The girls’ table had a very festive decor. I created the prettiest Floating flower arrangements with Flamingo Picks as centerpieces. The girls loved the flower shaped floating candles. Another hit among our little guests were the Pineapple Cups with Flamingo Straws! We had a blast using all the adorable party supplies from our Flamingo Party Theme available at the Via Blossom Shop.
The array of sweet treats were definitely a show stopper! The incredibly talented, Roni of Roni’s Sugar Creations created the most beautiful Gourmet Apples for the Party! They were a true masterpiece, almost too pretty to eat. Sabrina of Simply Brigadeiro made the most decadent mini desserts for the party. They’re called Brigadeiros. They are “truffle like” bite size desserts in a variety of flavors. They looked adorable in our Petite Blossom Cups! We also served Flower Cake Pops and chocolate Pineapple Pops. I DIYed the Dessert Table awning by hand-painting it to replicate the bright and festive floral tableware and banner.
The Girls dressed up with pink boas, head boppers, Daisy hair clips and heart shaped sunglasses. They enjoyed a magic show, followed by a silly fashion parade and a dance party!
– Party Styling: Cristina of Via Blossom
– Invitation and Party Printables: Anders Ruff
– Flamingo Picks, Pineapple Cups, Flamingo Straws, Floral Tableware, Pineapple Honeycomb, Petite Blossom Cups, Parasols, Tutus, Cupcake Wrappers, Giant Balloons, Treat Holders and Wooden Utensils: Via Blossom
– Gourmet Apples: Roni of Roni’s Sugar Creations
– Brigadeiros Mini Desserts: Sabrina of Simply Brigadeiro
– Photography: Spencer of Lovely Littles Photography