Did you all have a chance to see Ricki’s Glamping Party from yesterday’s post? If not, take a few minutes and check it out – this party is one of our favorites that we had the honor of producing this year!!!
The amazing Becca Bond was responsible for capturing every beautiful detail!
You may have noticed (if you have been following this party) the fabric strip bunting we displayed on the backdrop and front table – today, we will show you how we made it!!!
This is such a simple, yet impactful way to dress up any table! It coordinates perfectly with our Glam Camping Printable Collection!
1. First measure your fabric to desired length – we used 8 1/2″ long pieces (width can be any size – depends on how many strips you want in that fabric)
2. Next you need to make your strips. Using scissors, snip into fabric about 1″ from edge (I start my cutting point about 1″ deep as well)
3. Once cut has been started, rip the fabric into a strip – this is quick movement using both hands and a decent amount of force. Woven fabric will rip in a straight line.
4. Leave frayed edges… we like the torn look, it adds interest!
5. Next cut a piece of twine to length needed for banner
6. Last tie fabric strip to twine (repeat with multiple strips of fabric – mix & match colors and patterns!!!)
Simple, colorful and perfect for any scrap fabric you have laying around the house!
Another fun photo taken with Emily Maynard and her daughter, Ricki!
A big THANK YOU to Emily and her daughter, for allowing us to share this special day with all of you!!!
Visit our Pinterest board for more inspiration!