Today, we are excited to share with you how we made our chocolate dipped marshmallow flower pops, seen on the dessert table.
We displayed these adorable marshmallow flower pops under a glass dome to give a terrarium effect. We used our leaf templates found in the our Glam Camping Printable Collection to add extra detail to the pops.
You will love how easy these cute treats are to make!
Printed and precut leaves from Glam Camping Printable Collection
Sprinkes (we used larger pearlized sprinkles to give more of a flower look)
1/8″ hole punch
1. First prep your melting chocolate, so it is ready to dip (follow bag directions)
2. Insert your skewer into the marshmallow (leaving point at bottom, not in marshamallow)
3. Dip marshmallow into the bowl, and twist it in the chocolate
4. You will want to twist the marshmallow in the chocolate, to try to get an even coat (Maureen can do this perfectly)… me – not so much!
5. Once marshmallow is coated with chocolate, lightly dip the top of the marshmallow into the sprinkles bowl to coat top
6. Lightly tap the sprinkles into place if need be.
7. Stand upright to dry (you can insert into styrofoam, or in tall glasses… whatever you have around the house)
8. Take your printed and precut patterned paper leaves, and use 1/8″ hole punch to make holes
9. The key to this, is to make your hole a tiny bit smaller than the wooden skewer… you will need to carefully twist them on, starting at the smaller point end, and slide them up into place.
Once you have them in place, twist them a little more forward to the front, so the pattern pops more.
10. Trim stick to length needed and that’s it! You can add as many leaves as you like… just depends on how long you leave the stick.
Don’t forget about the cute postcard invite that coordinates with the collection!!!
We have lots of great inspiration for glamping parties – take a look on our Pinterest board!