Whether you are a Modern Diva, a Flea Market Junkie, a Vintage Vixen, etc. . . you can use your own personal taste with the help of our party package logos.
(which includes: A fill-in-the blank invite, party logos, favor tags, candy bar wrappers, lollipop wrappers, water bottle labels, thank you, wonderland banner . . . and more)
Below you will find the following home decor items that we used for this party:
1. Wedding China
2. Mix-matched antique tea cups, demitasse & saucers
3. Scrap fabric (remember that fabric you were “eventually” going to use for a sewing project?)
4. Tea cup – cupcake molds (from Urban Outfitters or Perpetual Kid
5. Cake Stand
7. Vintage suitcase – can be used to hold supplies like your paper plates, napkins, etc (if you don’t want to use real dinnerware)
8. Sterling silver trays, flatware, & tea pots – we left ours “unpolished” to give character 🙂
9. Oversized clock (from Pottery Barn)
10. Faux plants (cabbage, topiaries)
12. A variety of antique decanters
We then used our graphic designs to give cohesiveness throughout the displays
DIY packages are such a great way to make your party complete!
For those of you who like to have some elements of personalization on invitations, we also offer customized Wonderland invitations