Our client shared this adorable sock hop party with us that she hosted for her 7 year old’s birthday party! Complete with a 1950’s car cutout, pink and black guest attire and celebrity guest, Elvis. Using our 50’s Soda Shoppe printable collection poster as the foundation for her styling we love the end result!
Elements we love:
– Black and white checkered backing behind 50’s Soda Shoppe Poster
– 1950’s car cut out
– Pink Girl t-shirts for the guests (such a great party favor idea)
If you’re looking to throw a sock hop party or a diner themed event here’s another great party post to check out. This one was styled by Jen Carver who is a definite go to for party inspiration.
Take a peek at more fabulous girl birthday party ideas:
– A Kate Spade Inspired Pool Party
– Grayce’s 9th Gymnastics Birthday Party – Tumble and Twirl with the Birthday Girl
– A Gorgeous “Jewel of the Nile” Egyptian Spa Party
– Glam Camping Birthday Party
– An American Girl Party in Shades of Pink
– Ombre Princess Party