Cinco de Mayo is almost here, and that means it’s FIESTA TIME!!!! Last year we created a FREE PARTY LOGO in honor of Cinco de Mayo, and today we wanted to add a party flag to go along with this festive design! We love party flags because you can embellish just about anything with them… add them to toothpicks to put in food; add to lollipop sticks for desserts; wrap them around glassware stems, such as a margarita glass; attach to straws… They are a simple way to dress up any party!!
– Download these Free Anders Ruff Printable Party Flags.
– Print on 8.5×11 card stock, photo paper or full sheets of label paper.
– Trim to size.
– Fold in half and adhere shut with double sided tape.
Last year I gave you my home-made salsa recipe… this year, I thought I would share my guacamole recipe!!!
2-4 Ripe avocados (I like mine on the “barely ripe” side vrs. overly ripe)
1. Peel and remove avocado pit, put pulp into a mixing bowl
2. With a fork and knife, chop and mash pulp until smooth (will have some lumps, but the smaller, the better!)
3. Squeeze in 1-2 limes – all of the juice, directly in bowl
4. Add a few swirls of olive oil
5. Mix together until creamy
6. Chop a bunch of cilantro and add to mixture (a handful is good… I do it to taste)
7. Add garlic salt, salt & pepper to taste
8. Mix again, and serve immediately.
*Serve your guacamole and chips in glassware (and oversized glassware) for a dramatic effect!
Can’t wait to celebrate in a few weekends, and get my “Fiesta” on!