The possibilities are endless! We staged the set so that you could see ideas on how to use these graphics . . . we’d love to see what you come up with! Be creative and think outside the box . . .
The Sweet Celebration collection includes:
– 2.5″ Circle Party Logos – 4 designs including “Happy Birthday”, Cupcakes, Cake Slice, and “Eat More Cake”
– 2″ Square Party Logos – 4 designs
– 8″ Circle Banner – “Happy Birthday”- 2″ x 8″ Decorative Wrap -“Drink More Water”
– Rectangular Party Labels – 2 designs – blank- Rectangular Party Labels – 2 designs – “Cake”, “Cupcakes”, “Ice Cream”, “Candy”
– 8.5″x11 Patterned Papers – 4 designs- Party Banner (Pennant Style) – “Celebrate”*note: Banner sample not shown in photos *
Drink More Water!!!!
We love wrapping sweets in clear bags for our guests to take home . . . don’t forget to add a party logo!
In the top right photo (below) we used the 2″ square party logo to seal the lunch bag, the 3.5″ favor tag to embellish the plate, the 2″ party logo to tie together the napkin & silverware and a water bottle label for the water.
In the lower right hand photo (above) we used the 2.5″ party logo to put on the yellow tin for treats, the 3.5″ favor tag to put on the goody-to-go boxes, we cut out the 2″ square party logos to decorate parting treats wrapped in clear bags, and wrapped the glasswear in the back with patterned paper and then put a logo on it for a final touch.
Simple touches – like adding a party logo to a tiny container or cup – are what make your party a sweet success!
Found a new & interesting way to use our party logos? Send us photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org