Happy 4th of July! We hope all of you are out celebrating and are having a relaxing holiday! We have a special post today to announce a new Rum called, Caliche Rum, that has been recently launched to the market.
We had the honor of designing an invitation for a pre-4th of July party for the famous Rande Gerber and wife, Cindy Crawford – celebrating the launch of Rande Gerber’s new Caliche Rum.
Here are the party details as told by the Caliche Rum team:
· Last night, Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford hosted family and friends for a pre-4th of July Party, sponsored by Caliche Rum, Gerber’s new super-premium white rum, six generations in the making.
· The summer soiree took place in Rande’s Malibu restaurant, Café Habana, which was transformed to bring the essence of Puerto Rico to Malibu. Everything from the décor and dinner, to the music by DJ Mr. Best reinforced the iconic yet humble Serrallés family roots of this premium white rum and why the Serrallés family produces more than 65% of the rum consumed in the Land of Rum.
· Guests were treated to signature Caliche cocktails – including the Cali Daiquiri, Cali Mojito, Cali Gold, Cali Libre and Cali Ginger – all made from the new premium white rum.
· Actor John Corbett was the first to arrive and last to leave with Rande and Cindy. Corbett was the life of the party – spending his evening bouncing from group to group, drinking Cali Mojitos and dancing with a few female friends to Michael Jackson’s “PYT.”
· Sean Penn arrived early in the night and held court outdoors at a central table, for what seemed to be a guys night out with music producer Rick Rubin and hockey player Chris Chelios. Surrounded by good friends, Penn was in a very social mood, getting up to chat with Rande, Cindy and Daisy Fuentes throughout the night.
· Author Gigi Levangie Grazer was overheard discussing her new book “The After Wife” which is being released nationwide on July 10th
· Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin joined in on the fun around 8:00pm. The couple chatted it up with hosts Cindy and Rande and caught up with Fran Drescher while eating lobster ceviche and sipping on Cali Gingers.
· Fran Drescher and actor D.W Moffett arrived together and spent much of their evening at the back table. Drescher was in a very upbeat mood, having fun mingling with gal-pal Lisa Rinna and even leaving with multiple Caliche fedoras stacked on her head.
· Though the party got an early evening start at 7:30pm guests including Penn and Corbett stayed late into the night, drinking and dancing until almost 2am.
2 oz Caliche Rum
1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
¼ oz Agave Nectar
8 Mint Leaves
Optional Garnish: Mint Sprig
In a mixing glass, lightly muddle the mint. Add the remaining ingredients, fill with ice and shake until well chilled. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass, top with the crushed ice, and garnish.
Happy 4th of July! Make sure to try this new Caliche Rum – I know I can’t wait to try it!!!
To learn more about Caliche Rum you may visit:
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/CalicheRum