Who is excited for Thanksgiving this week? Have you started decorating yet…. planning your meal…. figuring out all the holiday details? I wanted to show you a quick Thanksgiving decorating idea you can do this week, using recycled wine bottles (or any bottles of your choice). This inexpensive Thanksgiving decor gives a big bang with little effort!
Recycled bottles (I used wine bottles)
Letters printed on Sticker Paper
Feathers, Dried Cattail or Wheat
1. Remove wine bottle labels (I soaked mine in hot soapy water for easier removal) and spray paint with color of your choice – Note: I painted first coat with tan, and then lightly sprayed with a soft metallic to give the bottles a nice sparkly sheen
2. Wrap twine around bottle (using hot glue at top and bottom on backside to stay in place)
3. Print letters of your choice on sticker paper (you can create letters on a word document or you can cut some out of patterned paper) and adhere to bottles. If you want to cut out letters on scrapbook paper, you can just glue the letters to the bottles.
4. Add any dried, natural foliage to bottles
5. Display on mantels, buffet tables or even your main Thanksgiving Table.
Note – I separated my bottles with DIY burlap acorns and you can find the tutorial here!
Check out FREE PRINTABLE PLACEMAT we are sharing with you this year, here! It is a perfect keepsake and decor for the Kids Table!
We also shared some festive Friendsgiving Ideas this month, which you can find here.
There is still time to get your Printable Thanksgiving instant download collections as well.
Have a safe and Happy Turkey Day!