Who doesn’t LOVE the 4th of July!? I always get so tired of generic red/white and blue party supplies, so we were inspired to create a Do-it-yourself Printable 4th of July Design Party Package!
The package includes everything you need to coordinate and personalize your 4th of July party, bbq or just a way to spruce up cupcakes or other treats.
One of my favorite pieces of art that I created was “United”. This package was inspired by my signature paint chip artwork that was featured in House Beautiful online – in the cover feature by Ashley Whittaker, the amazing interior designer from NYC!
I put together some samples of the ways you could use all of the fun graphics included in the package. The possibilities are endless! We would love to see what you do with the versatile pack of designs!
I just LOVE Red, White and Blue together, so this was a super fun collection to design.
In the package includes:
– 2″ Circle Party Logos – 5 designs including “Happy 4th of July”, Spangled Stars and Fireworks
– 2″ Square Party Logos – 5 designs
– 8″ Circle Signs – 3 designs
– 2 Decorative Wrap Designs (2″x8.5″)
– Rectangular Party Labels – 3 designs (Stars, stripes and polka dot)
– Party Banner (Pennant Style) – “Happy 4th of July” ****note;
Banner sample not shown in photos above – digital file included and shown on listing*****
This printable party package is such a fun and inexpensive way to spruce up any 4th of July plans you have!