It’s the week before Valentine’s Day and you may not have figured out what to send in for your child’s classroom Valentine’s treats. We have an easy solution! Our printable Valentine’s Gum Wrappers are a unique and fun way for kids to share a treat with their classmates! We offer two fun designs – our Super Hero gum wrappers, and our “Let’s Stick Together” Mustache gum wrappers.
You’ll need to purchase the classic 5 piece stick gum packs – Dollar Tree usually sells these in packs of 4 for $1.
1. Purchase and download your gum wrapper printable (Available as an instant download in our shop.)
2. Print on photopaper or cardstock (or even copy paper if you don’t have either). Be sure to print at 100% scale and don’t “scale to fit page”. We use an inkjet with photo paper for that gorgeous saturated color.
3. Trim along crop lines/edges with a paper trimmer or scissors.
4. Have your child fill out the “to” and “from” section on the back.
5. Fold or score on each set of red lines that are on the border.
6. Wrap around the pack of gum (these fit standard packs with 5 pieces) and seal shut with double stick tape.
My children helped me put these together for their classrooms last year and they were a big hit! Every kid likes to have their own pack of gum and the designs are fun and unique!
Even better – now through February 13th, you can get 40% off any of our Valentine’s Day instant download items with code HEART40!