So today we are sharing more in depth photos from our Vintage Holiday Printable Collection.
We are excited to give you a few more ideas on how to utilize the Vintage Holiday Printable Collection.
Again we want to thank the fabulous Becca Bond for photographing our collection and capturing all the details in such an amazing way!
Some four favorite elements from our styled shoot are:
– Shiny Brite ornaments filling the glass apothecary jars
– Ribbon and coordinating logo on the chairs to dress them up
– The topiary’s in the center of the table (2 aqua and cream feather trees, 2 green and white feather trees, and pink flower ball and silver ball topiary)
– Lined serving platters with chocolate coated sunflower seeds and craft Itsy beads to add color and contrast
Some key accessories/details that we mixed with the Vintage Holiday Printables:
– One of the main accessories that we used throughout the designing process and to accessorize with were Shiny Brite ornaments (new & antique Christmas ornaments). We put them in tall glass topiaries and also hung them from an old-fashioned white feather tree. These types of ornaments are what inspired our entire design collection!
– We used several small aqua and cream feather trees for our dining table, as well as Mercury glass topiaries and German glass glittered accents throughout (such as the dessert table wreath, and gift packages).
-We wanted to showcase our candycanes in surprising ways, so we put them in antique candle holders as well as hung them from a white wooden wine rack.
-On the table you will notice true antique silver glittery linens (similar here), mixed in with our modern day china. The feather trees and topiaries are displayed on an old white cabinet door to give various heights and interest.
– Everyday white serving platters were used for dessert displays (Food labels in the DIY package used to designate each food item). We also lined the buffet table with wrapping paper and hung customized (to match this collection) Christmas stockings (by Chicmommybags)
– We purchased grosgrain fabric in a pink/red/green/blue striped pattern (placed it on the bias on an oversized artist canvas) to add a bold statement to the dessert table backdrop.
– We dressed up our dining chairs by adding pink satin ribbons with our garland snowflake logo.
– We showed unique packaging/decorating methods for favor boxes, wine bottles, soda pop bottles and personalized them with printed favor tags, hangtags and party logos.
These ideas are easy to achieve with the Vintage Holiday Printable Collection! The printable collection is straightforward enough for the average hostess but offers a lot of flexibility for the advanced crafter.
SOURCES to create your own Vintage Holiday look:
– Shiny Brite Ornaments
– White serving platters
– Silver balls to create your own topiary
– Pink Ribbon
– Red chocolate coated sunflower seeds
– Glittery linens (similar here)
– Tall glass apothecary jars
– White feather tree