Teacher Appreciation week is coming up soon and we wanted to share a FREE PRINTABLE Gift Card Holder for all of your favorite teachers. You can print and assemble this cute little card, and insert a gift card that your teacher will love. Give a coffee from Starbucks, art supplies from Hobby Lobby or Micheals, school supplies from Office Max, new music from Apple Itunes, etc. – your teacher will appreciate a gift card in any dollar amount! We designed a card inspired from vintage book pages stamped with an apple on the front side – includes a To/From section on the back to write on as well.
– Print FREE PRINTABLE Gift Card Holder on 8.5×11 cardstock, art paper or paper of your choice (I like to print on water color paper for a vintage feel)
– Trim with scissors or a paper trimmer
– Fold along dotted lines
– Tape a gift card to the inside of the card
– Tape closed
– Fill in the To/From on the back
– Tie a piece of twine around the card for an added touch
Find the perfect gift card for Teacher Appreciation Week! We love teachers – let’s show them how much!
Check out some of our older posts on Teacher gift ideas here!
Thank you to all the special teachers out there, that have helped inspire & mold our children’s lives. We heart you!